Thursday, October 19, 2006

Wakarimasuka? Hai, wakarimasu! (First japanese lesson)

Woohoo, I had my first japanese lesson tonight! (^_^) Did I already tell how there is finally japanese course organised also in our campus (normally on main campus). And of course we have our weekly lab meeting at the same time so, no japanese for me there. :/ But then I saw in our dormitory's notice board this paper about somekind of volunteer group who teaches japanese next to my home station. It said that every second thursday evening they teach for all who want to learn the language and it costs only 100 yen per session. Of course I had to go and check the place. It was perfect! They were so happy that I was so eager to learn japanese and I already knew hiraganas and katakanas, that they promised to teach me every week! (^_^))

Ok, time to head to bed. Tomorrow have to wake up at 7 am. again..to jog. :D But here you have some pictures so that this post won't get too boring...


View from my morning jog (first time found a sand road).


A sign from our campus...thouht that we are a small campus but after seeing this kind of sings in every corner I may have to change my image... ;)

No comments: