Saturday, October 14, 2006

Good morning

Whoaa, what a party again. How is it possible that it's always 7 am. when we leave our last club... And trip back to home took again more than two ours even we took taxi right away this time. Hee, we slept in a train from Shibuya until end station and fell a sleep again comming back...and woke up in half way back to Shibuya. Then we had to stand whole way back in a full train but it was good 'cause it kept us awake. (^_^)

Time to sleep now...later some pics from "night in Tokyo II"...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi.
You always have wonderful night and morning.
Maybe you don't believe that I never been to club in Tokyo,but it's true.
Of course,I've been to club in Bulgaria.

I'm still thinking where take you.
Now,I'm in lab.and working.

Samu said...

Oh, we have some experience from Bulgarian rock club with my friend Camiel...got small concussion on that evening and can't remember no nothing after that...

Hee, you are reading my blog at the work time :)