Sunday, October 08, 2006

party and breakfast

Wohoo, internet is working again. It went down from our dormitory just when I was about to update everything... :/ Ok, so now I'll be fast. I'm just having a breakfast and I have to meet Inga, pH.D student from our lab, after an hour. Just got home, took shower and now I'm eating octopus as a breakfast. Yep, like usually couldn't say no when my new friends from dormitory where asking me to join them on going out to check the Shibuya's nightlife....It was fun. :D

Ok, but more will be given tomorrow because it's a national holiday here... :)

2 comments:

PièX said...

hey SAMU!!!! Hola!!
so finally, you are keeping on doin'nothing somewhere else...that's a good way, so people cannot recognize it if u continuously move left and right, this is the way to success all over the world!
I'm trying to apply it around italy but still...they already know me here!!

BTW, so u r gettin in touch with local habits...how the hell is possible octopus for breakfast??? Then, was it really breakfast or a afternight snack?? ;)

I'm really enjoying your blog man, the only pity that at work pictures are not shown. Anyway... I bet half of the reports are alcohol driven, so i don't trust them that much!! ;)

Hey, take care Samurai!

Anonymous said...

forgot, i dunno why i have that nickname...i'm Pietro!