Sunday, October 15, 2006

Visiting Fujita and Janny

The Sunday was for meeting Fujita-san first time since my weddings at summer 2005. Fujita-san was spending a year in Finland as a exchange student in HUT (Helsinki University of Technology). Me and Tommi were his tutors. And finally I got to meet his lovely girlfriend Janny-san. I remember how Fujita always told us about his girlfriend who is living in Hong Kong and who came to visit Finland at Christmas so, we missed to meet her on that time.

It was REALLY nice to meet again and we spend great day together catching up what had happened during the last year. I got to see first time in my life a real japanese house with tatami rooms. I want to have tatami appartment also during my staying in Japan. :) Ok, but let the pictures tell the rest of the day.


First we ate lunch, prepared by Janny-san (which was, BTW, deliciuos).


Time to spank some mattresses... (^_^)


After lunch (and spanking :) we took bicycles and headed out to the peaceful neighbourhood.


First we checked the Fujita's working place. Fujita-san is working in 9th floor (like I :) in that right side building of Hitachi company.


Other skyscrapers are surrounding Hitachi's towers. Could be quite nice to live in that kind of building at the top floor!


"Kashimada" station's surroundings.


Sport field, with running track, couple soccer fields and baseball fied.


Sun was setting fast when we were thfowing some ball.


We went to have dinner into this place were you had to cook your own meal. I can't remember the name of that food...Fujita would you help me with this?


It was soooo nice! What an experience. Have to go more in these kind of places.


And before going back home we visited one manga (=comic) store. Hee, Fujita and Janny showed me this manga in english but with japanese subtitles..!!! Hee, this manga for childrens is best ever!...Doraemon rocks!

It was so nice to visit Fujita and Janny. I bet that this wasn't my last visit... Thank you both once more of your hospitality.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jos sopivalta tuntuu, kerro Fujitalle terkkuja.

Anonymous said...

the food is called "Okonomiyaki", which originally from Osaka, my home town.

I am glad to know that you've enjoyed that style.

keep in touch.