Monday, October 16, 2006

New phone

Hee, my phone went broken on Saturday evening (and yes, I was home and I did not DROP it...Fujita can prove it) middle of phone call. Strange, but ok my phone is one of the cheapest models. I got a new phone with out a question. My tutor Souchirou-san juts called to AU shop and let them know what time there is comming this finnish guy with a broken phone. :) I was lucky to have my phone book, pics and addreses removed to the new phone. :) This cheap model doesn't include memory card as almost all the others. I'm still wondering how to get pictures from my phone to computer..?! There is this cable with software, but the problem is that it won't work with english operating systems...or with mac...and especially with finnish. But anyway now it's working again and that's sooooo nice!

And earlier postings will be updated soon, right now I'll have to go to sleep in order to wake up at 7 am. I kind of promised to Fujita to join in this half marathon on next month...so, no skipping morning jogs any more (like this morning;).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't you email pictures from phone to yourself?

Hansku said...

Niin, lenkille nyt vaan mars!! ;)

Samu said...

Miika: Yep, that's possible. But it will cost money. And lots of pictures equals lots of money... ;) One thing I have to try is Irda connection...just wondering if I have it in my apple?

Hansku: Hee, kylläpä väsytti niin et viel lintsasin tänäkin aamuna... ;P Nii, onkos maga treeneihin jo rynnätty innosta puhkuen?