Sunday, October 22, 2006

Cleaning my room

Wow, can you imagine that I just cleaned my room?! Hee, not like last summer... (^_^) Right now I'm eating salmiac (I think I just got addicted to it). Today when I was about to start to cook (yep, really I was going to cook!...what a strange day) my breakfast. Chinese and german guy from our dorm asked me to join their lunch. So, I fried my octopus and added it to the menu and then we were eating together everything what was layed to the table. And of course I had to made them to taste something finnish so I gave them salmiac. Octopus is not quite traditional finnish dish... But now when I opened the salmiac pack I'm eating it a lot.


Sunday brunch.

Ok, right always have a lots of pictures to post here after a weekend so I'll be posting again first just the pics and the explanations will follow later. Gotta go now to eat the dinner and watch some movie(s).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice blog!
My name is Franco Di Giacomo
Would it make fun for you,
to make money in the Internet?
(Income for Life!)
Yes?
NEW Business, see the GDI video
www-franco.blogspot.com