Friday, October 13, 2006

Phone mail

Hee, hee. First post from my work place. :)

Yep, but I added my email here (look right) and those mails will come to my cell phone. Here nobody uses text messages like in europe (I don't know if my phone even have that kind of option. Our "text messages" are emails straight to the phone. Phone is beebing when I get email to it so it really equals to t-m. :D So, if u want to reach me fast now u can use mail for it...

And some instructions for finns:

Nii-tota joo, jos laitatte meilii tohon kännyyn, ni ilman "ääkkösiä" pliis. Tulee meinaan ihan hirveetä sotkua siit ku eihän toi japsi känny kykene niit kirjottaa.

...And back to normal mode. This morning I skipped the morning jog ( for 3 reasons: 1) had sleep longer 2) cold is trying to get me, throat is hurting like a hell 3) found my daily Yomiuri news paper from Suzukakedai train station (my campus stop). Have been going trough lab equipments for half day. Another half has been installing and rebooting this PC.

Ok, time to eat something and go one floor down to lab to do some experiments. Tonight party...maybe...depends how tired I'm when I leave.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, SMS is one of most useless inventions ever. SMS's messages should have been normal emails from the begining. Fortunetaly emails works OK in mobile nowadays...even in Europe...or at least in Finland.

Samu said...

Not totally useless...someone has made lots and lots of money with it. ;D

Yep, when I'll be back someday there will be only 3G phones like here right now.

Anonymous said...

And in Japan there is only 5G phones...