Wednesday, October 11, 2006

messenger and shadow boxing

Yesterday was short day at school so shall be this post also. I had to leave lab really early 'cause there was some "official" post for me in the dorm and had to get it from the dorm office (open only 9-17). So I was home at 4 pm. I got the post account book, yeppee! Which means that finally I can get a cell phone with a student discount (-50%)!!!!

Ok, what to do rest of the day..?! Finally I have time to use messenger...what a great idea! Except that it didn't work and I spent hours for nothing trying to get it work... After that I felt really tired and a bit pissed. And what would be better than do some light training in your own room?! Hee, put some music and started to take 2 min. rounds of shadow boxing (luckilly my room is big enough that I can't break anything with my fistsif I stand and move in the middle) with some power excersises between each round. After an hour I felt much better...actually GREAT. After shower I was bursting of energy. Studied japanese for 1.5 hours and chatted with Israel from our dorm who just had got his cell phone.

Ok, that's all folks, sorry no pictures. ;P

No comments: