Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Rockabilly & Hello Kitty

Here some pictures I found from my computer after the last travellers (sorry Janne, Noora and Satu I published these without asking...but as they are saved into my laptop...)

My familymembers came to visit me here in Tokyo on Saturday evening two weeks ago. Next morning we went to Yoyogi park to see some japanese rockabillies.



From left: Noora (Janne's girlfriend), Janne (younger brother of mine), me and Satu (younger middle sister).


Rockabillies at the gate of Yoyogi park.


And a sample from their way of having fun on Sundays...not bad way to spent it!


The day care of dogs?!


During the week days, when I was working my ass of in the lab, my dear visitors were exploring wonders of Tokyo all by themselves. One of the most interesting place what they found (which I didn't even know that excisted) was Hello Kitty land. This country is full of Hello Kitty stuff and all girls are crazy on them...as seems to be the case with these two Finnish ones at the below... ;D


Dream come true?


Hehe, Janne most probably bought this when girls turned their backs... (oops, sorry if I ruined the birthday/christmass/valentine's day present)


IIiiiiii, kawaiiiiiii! (I can here it, high screeming, inside my head when seeing this picture)


Had enough?

Ok, that's it folks. Next I'll send some cherry blossom pictures but before that have to take shower, sleep a bit and work hard at the lab. Btw, last week is on before my hospitalization. No time to get nervous about the comming operation...yet. On Friday I'll visit the doctor once more to discuss all the details of the operation. After that I'll share them with you also.

No comments: