Friday, April 18, 2008

Rehabilitation day 4

Nothing special to report from today. Same excersises with same repetitions. Only this time extra weight was attached to each leg, 5kg and 3kg for right and left, respectively. Got those weight bands with me for this weekend 'cause Sat and Sun rehab room is closed. Like I said my physiotherapist is the best! He read my mind when I asked about the weekend. Not used to this kind of flexibility in Japan. :D


Skipped the walking excersises 'cause went there walking using my sticks instead of chair. Promised to do so yesterday if fever is low enough...37.1C and felt power finally returning so I gave green light to myself.


Started also training upper body using dummbells. Maximun weight found, was 10kg so have to do training using those for rest of the time. Nawa sensei promised to make reservations for me that I can start training regular bases during my stay in hospital. He really makes my stay here more enjoyable!

No comments: