Friday, April 11, 2008

Hospital visit

Here I'm sitting on my bed, looking out from our 10th floor window. At least one nurse in our floor speaks english a little. :) She explained me today's program. Have to meet my doctor at 13:00. He'll explain the details of the operation. After that some x-rays (again, taken twice only in this hospital so far...wonder what is the safety limit for maximum amount of X-ray radiation). And after meeting an anesthesian doctor I'll be free to go. The nurse told me to expect a long day... Soon they'll bring me the lunch. (^_^)b


Luckily I bought many books! (and better print bigger pile of articles instead of electric form). The head nurse of the floor came to tell me that laptops are forbidden in the room. :/


Lunch time!!! Looks delicious. :)

No comments: