Friday, April 18, 2008

Rehabilitation day 3

A view from my current 'home'. :)


Human body is amazing! Facinating...would it be too late to change to become a physiotherapist...hee, better stick with new materials they are pretty facinating also. ;)

Today I did 50 repetitions on the leg raise not only laying on my back but also side and stomach. Without any help. Yesterday I was strugling to make few purely without help. Today I was already in different universe with these excersises. Can't even imagine what will be possible tomorrow.

What comes to daily life...didn't sleep much last night either but after breakfast slept straight until lunch (4h). Temperature is finally going down. Today's lowest was 36.9C...which is 0.4C from normal. Yesterday it was still over 38. Right now 37.4C (hard training). Got also my own sticks! Visiting toilet became faster now. :)

Ok, start feeling sleepy now...which is good news at this hour.

No comments: