Saturday, April 05, 2008

Guests on their way home

Time is passing way too fast nowadays!! No time to even download beautiful sakura pictures from my camera to computer. But now quick update without pics. Got just home from the lab.

One week more and my doctor is going to open my knee and hopefully fix it. Mon 14th of April.

The visitors from Finland left early this morning (actually they left already last night to spent a night in the airport).

Tomorrow probably the last cherry blossom party (flowers start to fall down...it's like snowing but warmer;).

On Sunday we have the long waited festival (which we missed last year because it was sold out), The Punk Spring! The main band this year is Rancid!!! Hehee, one of the all time favourites from my teenage years...

And last but not least, I'm going to stay here until end of this year. Gotta continue research a bit longer than original plan. (^_^)b

No comments: