Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Rehabilitation day 2

My physiotherapist Nawa-sensei and me(standing already). :)

Great day in rehab today! Took huge leaps compared to yesterday. No anesthesian medicines to slowdown and fever didn't take my power either.

When laying down I could raise my left leg without help! Unbeliavable! Yesterday Nawa-senseis help was around 95% in this movement. Also walked 5 min. laying 15-20kg to left leg. But the best thing was that I could walk using sticks!

Now I'll get my own sticks and start walking when ever I feel like. Unfortunately the clock was 16:03 when we finished. If I would have wanted the sticks today the rehab should have informed my floors nurses be 16:00. I think my dear sensei had that all planned already knowing that I would want to get my own sticks right away. Hehe, we surely make a good team. He is always putting crazy aims on everything and I'm crazy enough to try to achieve them. :)

No comments: