Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sweating and fighting

No Disneyland today. Weather was almost perfect (a bit chilly though). People had got sick or had some other assignments. But 'cause I was already awake early in the morning, decided to do something fun myself. Went to Krav-maga gym to get rid off extra energy. And they really know how to put people sweat in this gym. It was great to be fighting again! Today had to participate on level 3 training 'cause they weren't sure where to put this strange finnish trainee-instructor. 4 is highest level in that gym (they have differen't level system compared to europe...so same stuff just wrapped differently). After one hour sweating I had earned the permisson to participate also level 4 hours. On next Sunday I can sleep 1 hour later. ;)

And of course I headed to lab after got out from the gym and here I'm still. I think that right now my stomach is telling me to head home. Actually I came here just to get my bicycle which somehow was left behind on Friday...And couldn't resist to come in my "office". Now I feel like going to this sento (=artificial onsen) next to our dormitory.

No comments: