Sunday, November 19, 2006

Disneyland

Ok, and who told me to put this many pictures in this post?! Anyway here you have them organised and with some explanations, perhaps.

The Saturday in Tokyo Disneyland was amazing! After long long waiting the inner child was released in farytale world with Mickey and Donald (yep, some of you are right, the child in me not only "inner"...if I'm said to be 20 years old, does it mean that child in me is then 5?). The place was most crowded place in whole Tokyo so far, but it didn't bother me at all. I was going a round with big gleaming eyes from morning till evening. Some attractions had 170 minutes long waiting queues. We didn't do that long waitings. We used this magnificent "fast pass" system (you could get max. for three attractions these tickets which let you walk straight in at certain time). We were 5 people from our lab together exploring the wonders of wonder land. Ok, but let the huge amount of picture tell the story from childrens world.


Poster in my home station, Fujigaoka. It gave the first starange feeling in my stomach...now it's happening (I gotta see Disneyland!).


And here we are. Christmas Mickey smiling right after main gate. Entrance fee 5800 yens.


Immediately the first parade, yeppee!


Mickey and Minnie!


Familiar flag middle of palm trees. :)


The area was huge. Every now and then we had to stop reading map how to get to th enext attraction (from left: Izumi-san, Kadota-san, Abe-san and Inga-san).


Crowded?


Familiar boat from comics!


Indian village next to railroads.


Most of the attractions were boat rides trough the magnificent puppet shows.


Here they had all the countries from the earth. Hello's to Ireland! Zoom the picture if possible...


Russia.


Wouldn't it be nice to have a summer cottage next to that mountain.


BIG parade. Toy story, one of my favourites.


Santa-san!


And the Santa's little helppers...why I always thought that they are small ugly dwarfs...?


Roller-coaster.


This is like casttles should look like! I was so disapointed in Transylvania last winter when count Dracula's casttle wasn't even close to this.


Pirates of Caribean.


Me and Donald Duck himself.


Disney and George Lucas took us to the stars.


On the way to the 3D-movie.

Collection of funny trees:






I wan't to have that kind of round trees in my yard someday (if I have a own yard).


Japanese are masters of mixing tastes together. Never so shorter than 85 meters long queues to popcorn carriages.


Electric parade at the night time.


Perfect ending for the day, FIREWORKS!!! Like a lot!

No comments: