Sunday, November 12, 2006

party week

This week I have been really busy with reading articles from my new research topic. End of the week has been filled with parties though. On Thursday was Inga's doctor degree graduation party and on Friday morning had my first REAL hangover. There was someone hammering with huge hammer inside my head. After I had just recovered from this we had a farewell party to Mikko and Markus who are returning to Finland soon. And of course it was Saturday morning before getting to the bed. Last night ended up to a club where all the drinks were free (entrance fee 4000 yen) and the rest you can guess...


Big guy staring all the people passing by.

Oh, and tomorrow we go to the Disneyland if it's not raining. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damm, I didn't know there is Disneyland. Got to get there. :)

Samu said...

Yep, just take a flight here (with Maikku) and I take you there in no time. ;)