Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Trip to Finland

Made Christmas trip to Finland between 7th and 27th of December. Had great time with my friends and family. Couldn't meet all of my friends even though I tried my best. Sorry to all who I missed. Finland was quite dark this time of year. No snow during my stay there. So no cross-country skiing for this year either...hehe, which I still don't mind. ;P Winter time it seems that the Sun is broken in back home. This time I saw the broken fire ball maybe 3 times during my trip...was a bit cloudy weather...or I slept over...

Oh by the way, garaduated during the trip. 18th of December I became M.Sc. (Technology). Phooooh, finally it's done. No more writing for a while. (^_^)b

Few highlights from the trip:

(1) drinking with Jari & Vesku, traditionally one weekend in every summer is for these good friends from the army. This year was exception and the weekend was taken from December. Hehehe, this didn't stop us grilling sausages (or eating mämmi).

(2) graduation sauna-party in Otaniemi...can this be counted as a last student party for me...as a student...öööö? Thanks and deep bow to everybody who joined it!!! Nobody lasted until sunrise...but the Sun rises so late this time of year, if raises at all.

(3) Eating Christmas pork. Gained only 3 extra kilos this time.

(4) Christmas. Santa Clause seemed to have remembered that I missed one Christmas while being here in Japan. Double amount of presents this year. (^_^)/



Hee. Graduation sauna-party.


Ooops. Sorry, didn't mean to wake up anybody.


Family's dogs. Left: Ruska (brother's dog), middle: Sara (mother's dog), right: Milla (sister's dog).


The Christmas pork (~12kg).


The Christmas eve (don't believe camera's date...still in Japan time). Father Christmas comes to visit us on 24th in Finland.


Our most eager volunteer for Christmas tree decoration.

No comments: