Wednesday, January 02, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!!!

5 days since I returned to Japan. Great to be back. Missed the sunny days and rice in all meals. This year I try my best in updating this blog. Just updated the end of last year. The end of last year was really busy with finishing the thesis and everything. The holiday came to in right place.

So how about this year? First of all it seems that I'll be returning to Finland on next September. Secondly, I have been neglecting my training for too long time. Time to get back in good shape before returning to Finland. Unfortunately no judo before 10th of this month. However, last 3 weeks I haven't done anything except eating, sleeping, drinking and sauna. So I have now some time to prepare myself for real training again. Started jogging (40 min. every morning so far) and it feels great. The injured knee is not totally healed but at least wearing supporter the running is ok. Found a good place to run near by our house (10 min. by bicycle), outdoor "park" next to Tama river.


My breakfast here...believe or not but I was missing rice in breakfast. (^_^)/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Samu-kun,

Did you cook all of the food by yourself? Choo erai~! I don't make that often here. It looks so delicious&healthy to me. My dad's favorite meal, too. :-)

Samu said...

Yep. Every free morning I eat like that. But it's really easy and fast. Couldn't stay too long this time of year in our freezing kitchen. Eating take much longer than making. (^_^)

Normally on week days I go straight to lab and eat my breakfast (neko mamma) there.

Anonymous said...

really great to have you back for the holidays, hope you enjoyed yor time in finland. greet your friends in japan for us. i see you hopefully in the summer if ican get my arse to japan :)

Samu said...

Kalle, I'm counting on you. See u in the summer! (^_O)b