Thursday, May 03, 2007

Golden Week

Holiday week is on and I'm working in our lab. Hehe...could there be better things to do on a free day when temperature is +23. Nope, I don't think so. Writing thesis is priority no.1 now.

Actually the real reason why I'm spending my Golden week here and writing the thesis is simple. Couldn't get any tickets to travel anywhere this late. So I decided that my holiday starts on Friday evening and continues to next Wednesday. So I'll see other Golden Week travellers (which I have heard to be many) only on Sat and maybe on Sun. But Sunday I'll be spending in one of the oldest bath place in Japan. Like always I started to plan my trip really early. But this time the trip is planned better than ever before. Normally I know only the first and maybe the last destination...now I have full schedule where to visit: Tokyo-Hiroshima-Matsuyama-Beppu-Fukuoka-Tokyo. Still my friends here are wondering how do survive...if only they would know how do I travel in Europe. ;D



Last Friday Fujita was giving a presentation of Finland in our campus for people interested of exchange year. After that we were together answering to questions concerning studying in Finland and especially HUT (TKK).


This morning on my way here saw this poster...maybe it's best for Finnish people.

But any way, today was the first day that I was able wear shorts and t-shirt while bicycling to school! Summer seems to starting. :D

No comments: