Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Back in business

The trip is over and relaxed boy is sitting back in his office...sorry, meant to say that in his lab. Great trip once again! The best pictures out of almost 700 pics (mountains, castles, gardens, delicious foods, many many onsens and blowfish, etc.) which I took will be comming soon (or later...). Right now a bit busy with my thesis.

Oh, and by the way summer is here! At least if counted in Finnish standards...


Pic I took while bicycling here this morning. Rice fields are filled with water now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Samu! Last week the Eurovision song contest took place in Helsinki and I thought of you remembering how happy you were when Lordi won it last year and after that we went to have a few (or a bit more) drinks in Vittula.
Are you finally able to read original Japanese manga? I'm just hoping that your trip to that far country wasn't absolutely in vain. ;)

Samu said...

Hehee, Peter so nice to hear from you! How is life in Budapest. Still going to Vittula every Friday evening? You can't imagine how much I miss Budapest and especially Friday nights in Vittula. Still not able to read manga but not going to give up before I do... ;D