Sunday, April 01, 2007

cherry blossoms

Spring is here and so are cherry blossoms! Here you have few pics from my way from home to the university. I try to get some big park before the season is over to get more pictures of "sakura" (hee, by the way "sakura" was name of my Finnish judo-club when I was 10)











Has anything special happened lately...mmmm. Lost my camera but got it back (dropped it in taxi). Got sick again but recovered (had to eat one week antibiotics). Almost two weeks since last judo training (spirit starts to go down...luckilly I have good bike to spank my body). Started to go gym again (haven't been able to go there for almost 2 months). Research is goin good (hell busy as usually). Writing of my thesis is progressing slowly (should put more energy on this matter). What else...OH! Bought boxing gloves last week. Tomorrow I'll go to test them with my Finnish friend Antti. Probably I have to teach him to fight first (otherwise this sounds a bit unfair?!).

No comments: