Sunday, April 01, 2007

Breakfast

Hehee, finally! I found Finnish style breakfast. Now I'm making every morning oat porridge here at the lab. I asked our university shop to get this stuff in their selection and they did! Now I can buy it from "COOP" (university's own shop where you can find everything student could need here in Japan). So, every morning I wake up, wash my face, brush my teeth, put Finnish news from internet (YLE), shave, get dressed and jump on my bicycle with ipod playing "Klamydia" (Finnish punk band), bicycle to the lab (takes around 25 minutes). In the lab I put porridge to microwaves and after 1.5 minutes enjoy my healthy breakfast with some honey.





hee...now I got an idea. I should carry one day my camera and show you all how is my "normal" day here...hmmm, sounds like an idea! Someday it will happen...be aware. :P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heh, great idea! It´s nice to notice that you have been rather active with your blog! It´s always pleasure to read your latest writings and check the pictures :)