Friday, January 05, 2007

Holiday season over

Oops, sometime passed since I put these pictures here. Ok, now is perfect time to update the blog. Next Monday is the deadline for my report of latest results to Finnish professor. Updating blog, cleaning my room, doing laundry and cooking are priority no. 1 at the moment. Let the pictures tell the story once again....


6th of December I gave my first big presentation. I think I mentioned it already before...


Hyatt Park Hotel from the movie "Lost in Translation". With Inga our mission has been to drink cup of tea in 52nd floor of this famous hotel's sky bar. Did this few days before Inga was returning to her home country Lithuania.


Hee, can't control my hands after I bought the book of origami's. :) From farewell tea evening went back to the lab to finnish my first research report to Finland.


My very first sun rise in my lab. Still not ready with the report...luckilly time is 7 hours behind in Finland.


My home campus in its all beauty. Will I see all this beauty once again after few nights?


In this seminar people could voute by cellphone and result could be seen in real time on the screen. Future land.


Almost Christmas, so time to dive in electronic paradise look for new toys.


Israel and our new friend.


Little Red RidingHood and her fans.


Wow! This was somenthing! Can you imagine, this robot was doing one hand push ups keeping other hand behind his back. Like real aerobics. That was only one of his many tricks...


And what have we found here...full hentai manga place.


Christmas parties, here we come!


This year's Christmas dinner was a bit different than the usual (pork in Finland).


Israel is a amazing guy, somehow we end up always in interesting parties...and most of the time for free or at least with big discount. :)


Pet shops are NOT nice here. Picture taken from the street outside of the shop. Puppies and kittens are many time WAY TOO young to be sold and separated from their mother.


How about saru-san instead of basic dog or cat?


New Year's eve and time to head to BIG comic festival in the Tokyo Big Sight conference hall. Wasn't so hard to find the place. Just follow the continuous stream of people from the station.


Inside.


I slept a bit too late. Everybody was starting to finish just after I arrived.


This huge place was full of people selling their own comics!!! (mostly hentai;) Unbeliavable, I must be in heavenl.


Sun set in the Tokyo Big Sight.


And in the evening headed to Shinjuku.


White bat mobile.


Party is on!


Trance.


I thought that this is impossible sight in Tokyo. It starts to be quite clear that nothing is impossible in this circus.

2 comments:

valentina said...

hee:)
happy new year!

valentina said...

your extreme hair look is nice!
welldone!