Saturday, December 23, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

RAUHALLISTA JOULUA JA RATKIRIEMUKASTA UUTTA VUOTTA!

KELLEMES KARÁCSONYT ÉS BOLDOG ÚJ ÉVET!

メリークリスマスあけましておめでとうございます

To my dear friends, family, and all blog readers all around our tiny globe!



I guess this has come out of Noora's (my brother's girlfriend) pencil?! So nice, that had to share it with everybody here. :)


Thank you for many many cards!


The door of my room (one Santa turned to Jewish during last night and prefers to live on Israeli's door;).



--[Seems that the next post will be published here in the next year. But on the Christmass eve I'll be going to my lab and keep my skype open for whole evening (and I mean evening here;). If not in the skype, then you'll be hearing from me (and hopefully me from you also) in next year!]--

No comments: