Monday, January 29, 2007

bicycle & Geisha

2 weeks and 5 days waiting, 2 min. 30 sec. work, and 200 yens later my precious bike is finally fixed. Yep, fixed my bicycle on Saturday. It was sooooooo nice to go to the lab by bike today (the train is slow and boring)! Only that everything is not ok with it. Chains went off 2 times on way there and once on way back. :(


These small parts solved my problems with bike.


As I promised some time ago, here you finally have the rare picture of a living art which we were able to catch in our trip to Kioto and Gion district.


Geisha.

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samu said...

Oh Janne, why did u deleted your comment..? So rarely I get comments nowadays...who's the teaser now?! (^_^)

Unknown said...

Heh, well I intented to say that the pictures don´t shown around here but they were. So I got to remove that message.
How about chains... are they still dropping?

Samu said...

at the moment chains off and back tyre flat... Once more I'll try repair it, if it doesn't work the black chinese two wheel will find itself from the bottom of a river.

Anonymous said...

heheh, got broblems with your two wheel friend =) well don't ditch her fix her up and enjoy doing it =) i finally moved in in särkilahti, been living here about two weeks now, the apartment is like aftermath of war =) nice pics you got here from japan. Gotta go ahosen jani and his girlfriend sanna came to visit. It's sannas 18th birthday we're going to ottopoika and have some beer, well i don't drink eanymore but they will =)

Samu said...

Hee hee, I did enjoy it...for a while. Then it started to feel like a real job and had to ditch her. ;P

You should send me some pics of your apartment. Most probably I've been there already. ;)