Thursday, May 08, 2008

Training day

Feels good to be back to good old school's gym. Many new faces training there today. Apparently during the time I was gone the first year students have found the place.

Now I'll be using gym 3 times a week. Doctors order. \(^_^)b First rehab for the leg and then upperbody exercises using dumbbels. 5 exercises for the leg, 3 sets 50 repetition each. The squat is the most demanding move.For some reason today I had to stop squatting after 2 sets. Sharp peak of pain started to cut trough the knee.

Wow! Nice earthquake, all the doors where moving in our house. And it lasted long! I would describe that as the biggest so far which I have felt. Started to think already that should I stand up from my bed...nope. No need...this time.

Once again returned using the last train. And this was my second day at the lab. Doesn't sound good. But hey, now I can sleep later. heheh.

No comments: