Saturday, May 03, 2008

Back to the normal life

Home sweet home. Yesterday I was discharged but was so tired that after biiiig lunch with Fujita and Janny that just relaxed by watching many movies. As I have done today also... :) Ok, at least I went trough all my emails and now I'm already updating my blog. Maybe tomorrow I can start unpacking my stuff from hospital (hehe, the BIG bag is still waiting me in the kitchen).

Touching moment the leaving from the hospital. Many people from our floor came to shake hands or hug, some even dropped few tears, when I walked out. Nurses were deeply appoligising 'cause I didn't get lunch even I left way after lunch time. Roommates accompanied me until the front door and waved until our taxi disappeared into the Tokyo's traffic. Didn't feel at all that I was leaving from hospital...more like summer camp or something like.

I'll keep this posting short as I'm planning to go to eat in Matsuya. Took also first shower without the brace few minutes ago. Life is slowly changing back to "normal". Before no time I'll find myself from the lab working my ass off with the new thesis...before that I'll enjoy this weekend laying in my bed and watching loads of movies.

ps. pictures below are from my holiday home visit (Tuesday) 'cause yesterday was raining...so no crutches anymore.



Home's Happy Road. :)


mmmmm.


Happy fellow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hei Samu-kun,

お帰りなさい、そして退院おめでとう!今度は、家でゆっくり治して下さいね。

きれいな花は、つつじ(Azalea)かな?

So who is a cute&hot-looking guy in this picture? hehe ;-)