Friday, May 16, 2008

Hospital visit and ice hockey

Yesterday I had my first outpatient meeting with my doctor and physiotherapist. The extension and flexion ranges of the knee brace were changed to full. But still impossible to bend the knee fully. From now on have to daily bend the maximum(pain sets the limit) using hands to help. According to Nawa-sensei full bend should be possible after a month. Interesting part of the rehabilitation started now. Next visit after 2 weeks. Visited my old floor and everybody there were getting better and still the atmosphere was the same old, full happiness. Unbelievable place. :)


Before heading to hospital went to Antti's house together with Tommi-san (my good friend Tommi joined to our lab for next 3 months 2 days ago). This time the Finnish ice hockey team was skating a bit more human time for us. The game started 8:10 am. Super exciting game!! As a result team US can back their bags and return to home while lion shirts are continuing to semifinals.


...still the morning wake up was too early for me so slept for 1.5 rounds in Yamanote line's train... :D

No comments: