Saturday, August 02, 2008

A free DAY

Can't even remember when I have had day like this. No school, no appointments, no nothing. Slept 12h straight last night. After breakfast took 25 km bicycle ride, ate well and sat down here to update my dear blog without any hurry.

今このパソコン日本語で書くは大丈夫。でもぼくはまだへたです。修士論文はおわった! 。。。あとでもっと書いて。

As I told earlier on Monday I had the final presentation. Feels like it was month ago. For some reason have had many small things to do this week and nights were too short for proper sleeps. From now on that will be corrected! :)

Did I tell already that started to go Tai Chi lessons to Yoyogi park every Tue, Thu, Sat and Sun morning. Also doing now hard power training in gym. Yeasterday did succesfully squats 20x105kg. That gave full shot of adrenaline and endorfines in my blood. Heh, didn't know before that training at the gym could be this fun. After ~3 months I'll have the power test for my left leg. If it's power is 80% compared to right leg, I can start judo. That'll be my biggest goal for next 3 months! Miss doing judo alot!! Want to be stronger that ever when I return to the dojo. ;P

On Thursday we made a small visit into one of the labs of Tokyo University in the campus located in Chiba. Mikko is doing there his post-doc so we could see him at the same time. His professor gave really nice introduction for the research they are doing there.



Here we do Tai Chi.



Saw this funny looking but convenient machine this week.



Tokyo University's building in campus located in Chiba.


PLD-machine.

Ok, that's enough for today. Tomorrow I'll be heading to some beach if the weather is same as today (+32 in shadow). またね。

No comments: