Tuesday, October 23, 2007

thesis, judo, house warming...and pics which has been asked

Phuuuuuuuuuuh. What a weekend and a Monday. Just came from loooong hot bath and thought to post few pics before going to bed (ok, still have to do my japanese homework...).

Wrote today the first whole version of my master's thesis and sent it to my professor. Now have to wait few days and start making corrections and hopefully it is ready for the official evaluation by 11th of next month. Had also judo tournament yesterday. Lost both of fights but got huge boost for training motivation...and some experience. Both of the fights lasted full time (3min.), although the second I lost with ippon but in last 10 seconds when I had to try something which ended on nice counter throw. ;) To make sure that I'm totally exhausted, there was also a house warming party of a Finn...and these things didn't happen in the logical order...plaaaaaaaah.

Ok, here some pics from yesterday (or Sunday) and some frequently requested pics from our house. Maybe better ones next time when is the cleaning day and everything is in order...or something.



Katana in my room.


My bed...


Kitchen. Table and chairs were brought using trains.


Kitchen from other angle.


Washing machine from Malaysian rip off guy who threatened to wake up our neighbours by start yelling if we won't stop bargaining.


Someone have been in Ikea.

And then few judo pics.


Our club's junior competitors.


Two dan guys wrestling.


2. dan guys. Red belt is one of the guys I'm training with every week (he's beating me almost everytime...ok everytime;).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kato älä unohda itähelsinkiläistä reilunpelin taktiikkaa.. ei kato sääntöjä...- Tommi

Samu said...

heh, tulee luonnostaan ku ei oo tää paikallinen murre vielä niin tarttunu et ymmärtäs muutenkaan... (^_^)