Sunday, October 28, 2007

Missing pictures...

Looks like my blog is having somekind of technical problem now. Pictures disappeared from last post and I get error message when trying to re-upload them...ok, anyway here u have the missing pics:



Katana in my room.


My bed...


Kitchen. Table and chairs were brought using trains.


Kitchen from other angle.


Washing machine from Malaysian-rip-off-guy who threatened to wake up our neighbours by start yelling if we won't stop bargaining.


Someone have been in Ikea.

And then few judo pics.


Our club's junior competitors.


2nd dan guys wrestling.

And what comes to latest days, I caught a cold (working late -› too small amount of sleep -› weaker defence...) and have trying to rest latest days. Although, it is quite hard for me. Couldn't stay out from the lab on Sat or today. Got a new challenge in research field so what can I do...it just pulls me in the lab... (o_O)b

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Samu-kun, Genki~?

Your room looks pretty cozy&cool to me. Is this sword real? Next time, please show us how you practice Judo!

Samu said...

Genkidesu!

Relaxing with a cup of atsukan. (^_^) And hot bath is waiting...got a bit too hot so have to wait for a while.

Thanks, room is better in reality. Really like my home. One of the best places to relax. Not spending all my time in the lab because of this. (^_^)b

Hehe, if you mean by "real" a hand made steel blade sword which you can use for cutting...then no. But it's hand made model sword for use in kata (iaido). So not normal suvenier sword either.

Judo practice hmmmmm, sounds good idea...but practice is more difficult. Ok, have to ask from my sensei about camera in in dojo during the training...someday. Maybe from school dojo where I go every Friday.

ps. good that you got your nickname finally sorted (^_^)/