Saturday, March 24, 2007

Trainspotting

After the party, mentioned in the last post, crowled into a train (first trains start at 5:00 am). Played some solitaire with my cellphone and fell a sleep. Mistake. Woke up at 10:30 am. Jumped out of train, wondered for a second where did this Finnish boy end up this time. Station list didn't give any hints of familiar names.... Took picture below of this countryside statation of Tokyo. If someone recocnises let me know which station it is :D



Naturally behind my back was full of rice fields. At least this is smaller than my home station (have to walk 15 min to be middle of rice fields).

Ok, next bought a soda and walked downstairs to find out how to get home. Every station in this huge city have stuff helping us passengers. :) Got list of stations where to change and which train. Easy job, only two stations... After 6 hours, many trains, many stations and uncountable amount of helpful people I stepped to the concrete floor of my home station. Home. Hungry. Funny, still felt a sleep immediately after stepped inside my room. It must be true what they say here that sleeping gas is released inside the cars...

No comments: