Friday, March 09, 2007

Rocky Balboa

First time this week time to eat proper breakfast. Last supper before starting to work for several urgent assingments. This weekend I'll spending here at the lab for a change. Ok, on Saturday I'll go to Finnish embassy to vote in parliament elections and get a new passport...not that I'm going to travel anywhere in near future...

Oh BTW, won again free movie tickets. Three times I have participated in this Daily Yomiuri's (Japanese newspaper in english) "give a ways"-thing and everytime got 2 tickets. This time the movie will be the preliminery show of "Rocky Balboa". Yes, all the movies are comming here much later than to Europe.

Actually this Tuesday we were late from the "free" movie (it takes some money to traven in the other side of Tokyo;) and couldn't get in to the theather. So, we went to a game center instead. TEKKEN 5 is soooooooooo GOOD! Spent 10 euros and was playing 1.5 hours! Now I have stay far a way from PS3 or I can say goodbye for studying... (^_^)

No comments: