Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Japanese kebab burger

Almost week since last update. Oh, actually full week, day just changed in this side of the globe. Hmmm, what I have been doing since...ah, same as every week: research, judo, research, studying japanese, research, sleeping, and research. Also my new hobby is watching 24, Prison Break, and Lost from my computer (not good for night sleeps though).

Weekend was more quiet than normally. No parties and the worst thing was that Saturday's judo training was cancelled. Because of weekend with too much sleep and no training, the last
Monday was one of the worst so far. My mind (and body:) really needs all weekly training sessions to empty it for a moment. I think it works even better than sake... ;P

But the Monday is behind and right now this boy is FULL of ENERGY. It may have something to do with today's judo training where I got a nice beat up from black belt japanese judoka (smaller than me, naturally). But definitely it is related to the fact that, got my own judogi finally!!! Below you can see a picture from it. happy, happy, happy, happy, happy me. :) :) :) :) :) :)



Heehee, todays best invention I encountered. Looks like a hamburger, meat similar to kebab and the "bread"-part made from boiled rice. Innovative combination indeed, and taste was good...ten points and a sticker.



Ooooh, with this kind of uniform my martial art career started many many years ago...at that time this big boy was still small. ;)


My name is stiched in japanese katakana-letters on belt, pants and jacket. :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice training outfit! Now when there is many trainig coats on the floor you just pick your own when needed... Heh, if you can read those marks :) Rice burger, what a instant meal; no plates needed.Until the next time..