Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Earthquake while in the lab

Wow! Just felt an earthquake. This one was really noticeable. My friend here at the lab said that it was dangerous type of earthquake. Instead of horizontal movement we got slightly vertical now. Magnitude was 3.9. Our room made already sounds for this. :)


ps. The human experiment is still continuing. Right now I have 6 bottles of "Akadi"-milk in my fridge. The aim is to drink one litter/a day. Still no one complaining too much...including my stomach.

pps. One month ban for hard squat training came to its end today. Started with 95 kg 20 repetition. Still have to wear the brace when exercising.

ppps. current silence in the blog is due to writing of my thesis (deadline 22nd of July). Even in the train on my way home or school have to work on it (reading articles).

No comments: